Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Morning- DI excitement still in the air!

What a weekend! Last night I was thrilled to get a green light from the families of all 6 of our team members. We are going to Knoxville and there is no turning back now:-) I am moving fast to get a press release written up so we can get the good news about the team's success and the urgency of our fund raising challenge out into the community. I am also just about confirmed on our tax deductible EIN numbers for donations. Once I get a few items in place over the next day I'll confirm a team meeting and we will be out of the gate working toward our goal.

I feel swept up by a force bigger than all of us. We have great families and amazing kids. The kindness, generosity, and spirit of this team makes the work of this effort a joy. Thank you to every family member that has supported us until now. You have my full commitment to see this adventure through to Globals. Kids never forget adventures like this and I feel privileged to be with them on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment