Saturday, April 24, 2010

Can You Say "Mighty Sweet Tag Sale"?


Disaster Masters teamed up with D.I. families, friends, and let's face it... the Hepburn Drive neighborhood, for one amazing tag sale! Not a square inch of grass could be seen in the beginning, as tons of treasures, ripe and ready for buying lie in waiting! By the end of the day...stuff was GONE, grass was green, and The Disaster Masters cleaned up! What a successful effort on behalf of our D.I. families and friends! So grateful are we to all who donated items, bought items, purchased raffle tickets, drank lemonade, and enjoyed this beautiful day with us! Hard work! Amazing day! Huge success! Well done!

3 comments:

  1. Who ended up with the flower toilet seat cover? Deb, I know it was you...I never get the good stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saul and I got back to see all this amazing energy out there is Western MA.
    This team rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get credit for pawning that toilet seat cover on the nice ladies arriving at 2:59...Tag Sale ain't over 'till the fat lady sings... or that daisy-toilet-seat-cover's gone...just sayin'! Great day Amy, you'd have loved it!

    ReplyDelete